Wynn-Reeth has an employment opportunity for health services professionals that are interested in a rewarding career in helping us make a difference in the lives of our individuals, we would love to discuss open opportunities with you.
DAY SERVICE SPECIALIST
The Day Service Specialist (DSS) provides services to our individuals which will help them in meeting essential daily living needs. The health service professional will supervise and assist the individual in the implementation and further demonstration of all ISP goals and provide input to the support team to guarantee the individual will reach their highest potential and functioning level.
The DSS will assist in or perform the duties outlined below in accordance with the individuals ISP:
- Personal interaction is necessary to assist the individual to reach and maintain the highest level of appropriate social skills.
- Planning and coordination skills will be a necessity for the DS, as they are responsible for a wide variety of appropriate activities which focus on community integration.
- The health service professional will be responsible for implementing behavior support plans for all individuals that have them.
- Assessing, monitoring, and supervising the individuals safety, health, and welfare is an important aspect of this rewarding employment opportunity.
- All DSS are responsible for knowing all emergency policies for performing fist aid and CPR if necessary.
About Our Adult Day Services
Everyone deserves to be included in their community. With our adult day services, we strive to do just that. Adult day service centers provide a coordinated program of professional and compassionate services for adults in a community based group setting.
Services are designed to provide social and some health services to adults who need supervised care in a safe place outside the home during the day. They also afford caregivers despite from the demanding responsibilities of caregiving. Adult day services are an essential source of support for family caregivers.
Our adult day services are driven by person-centered support and offer individuals the opportunity to become involved in their community with the goal of increasing community opportunities to meet social, recreational, and emotional needs. Adult day services centers provide an interactive, safe, and secure environment.